Friday, June 8, 2012

African Drumming Show

Hamilton East School had the great delight of participating in an African Drumming Show this morning. We played the drums, danced and sang with the drum beat too. 



 My favourite part was when Totara team children were drumming and all the teachers had to get up and dance. Nandani

I liked the singing. Juan 
At the end we asked questions about the drums.
Some people wanted to know how long it took to make a drum and how they are made. 
Can you remember the answers? 
How many hours did the drummer practice for when he lived in Africa?

5 comments:

  1. He practiced for nine hours in Africa.

    From
    Hazel Rm12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could of got a turn on the african drums.

    Josh Rm8

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a shame becouse room8 dident get a turn
    from Lackhlan and Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow looks like you got to learn all about african culture.did you know that a Bird is on the Zimbabwe flag :)



    From Friedel and Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a long time.


    SAM room12

    ReplyDelete