Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Hi Edie's writing group, I didn't watch the video of the fireman saving the kitten because I didn't need too. After reading your writing I had a clear picture in my head of the story as is developed. What great authors you are...you hooked me in, developed the story and finished with an exciting ending. I'm so happy the kitten made it out alive. Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing on our blog.
ReplyDelete