Monday, April 20, 2015

Rad Rhythm in Room 11

Today Room 11 started a music programme called Rad Rhythm. We will be using our hands, rubbish bins and drumsticks to create beats.

We learnt about 3 different notes  - Pengshen


We learnt some new words about music like pulse, beat and sticking - Courtney
We learnt a game called copycat, where we had to copy what Jason was doing using our hands to make sounds on our body, counting in 4 beats - Jubilee

We can't wait to get into using the rubbish bins and drumsticks!
Keep visiting our blog to watch our progress.






4 comments:

  1. I love Rad Rhythm because I love Performing and Love making music. I'm very excited when we perform in front of the whole school.

    Tylah-Dawnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rad rhythm was really fun I cant wait until we do our next session.
    from Courtney rm 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. rad rhythm so far taught me some things I did not know.
    Maraea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the session when we played copy cats.
    Maraea

    ReplyDelete