Thursday, February 5, 2015

Our Class Treaty

This week, Term 1 - 2015, we have been working on making our own treaty that we all can agree on.

Here we are discussing what is important to have in a Treaty.










Next week our treaty will be finalised and we will all sign it to show that we agree and will follow it.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a treaty in your class?
    What is the most important idea in your treaty?
    From Tylah-Dawnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi room 11
    I remember when I was in Ms O'Neil's class we had to discuss what to put on treaty and sign the treaty. By the way Ms O'Neil is the best teacher you will ever have and you will learn from her.
    P.S. I give a big shout out to Ms O'Neil,Alyssa and Courtney
    Lots love Tash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 11! What an awesome document to have in your classroom! Looks like a great deal of discussion is going on in the classroom. Ka pai tamariki ma!!
    Hilary & Charnce :-)

    ReplyDelete