Every second Wednesday afternoon, all the Kauri Team students and teachers go down to the hall for Kauri Assembly.
When we get into the hall we sit quietly and sing until the announcers go up and welcome everyone. This is always students.
At assemblies we sing, we receive certificates for being positive or working hard on our learning. We also dance, clap, we celebrate birthdays and we welcome new students to our team.
I like singing - Kainoa
I like dancing, singing and getting (and seeing other kids get) awards - Lathaniel
I like singing and dancing, especially Timba - Maraea
I like watching birthday people seeing their birthday clips - Katrina
I like dancing, singing and seeing our new students - Aotea
I like the songs that are chosen to sing - Pengshen
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Lets play i spy i spy with my little eyes Kainoa,Hamish.
ReplyDeleteJosh rm11
Hello Room 11. Lovely to see so many of my old Room 16 children in the Kauri Assembly. Even from the other side of the world I am still checking in to see how you are all getting on! I think you are all very lucky that you get to meet up as a team and celebrate each other's achievements. Whaea Eve
ReplyDelete