Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Skyping

Today we skpyed our class mate Erin. She is in America with her family. She is visiting lots of people and places.

She skyped us at 10 in the morning our time but for her it was 5pm the day before. It was very funny.
We asked her a lot of questions and we enjoyed hearing all about her trip so far.
She is off to Missouri next to see some of her family.






3 comments:

  1. I like when we Skyp Erin.

    by Hodan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,

    This is Erin & I had lot's of fun skyping with you guys yesterday, & now I'm in Missouri with my aunt, uncle, & cousin. Tomorrow night We're going to go 'Trick-or-Treating'! Yea! :)

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed I have never seen a room 12 student skyping their own classroom before. Ryan Room 8

    ReplyDelete