Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Our teacher Mrs Blair

The lovely ladies from
 asked our teacher some questions when they were here last term. If you want to see what they asked and Mrs Blair's reply, click on the picture of Mrs Blair.


We asked Mrs Blair the following:
How long have you been teaching? 
Almost 4 years

Would you go to space or would you live until 100?
Visit space

What is your favourite season?
Summer

Do you like unicorns or prank calls?
Unicorns that are colourful and have wings

What age would you like to be?
27 because I am 28

What could you not live without? 
Food, laptop, tv, Room 12

What kind of toys do you like?
Ones that I can make things with

Would you rather be eaten by a shark or slide down a slide and land in a bowl of hungry man-eating fish?
Slide down a slide to a bowl of hungry fish because then I would of had fun on the slide

What is your favourite colour out of blue, green or red? 
Red

Would you rather eat kidney or liver?
Liver cooked by my Mum

What is your favourite kind of computer? Apple or Hp?
Apple, apple, apple

Would you rather eat chocolate or pancakes?
Definitely chocolate

If you were twelve what would you want to do? 
Read all day long and with a torch at night

What is your favourite social network site? Twitter or facebook?
Twitter

Would you rather be a fish that can fly or a bird that can swim?
A bird that can swim

What do you like to do at home?
I like to bake lots of yummy treats

Do you like learning?
Yes absolutely 

Do you like swimming or dancing?
Dancing

Who is your favourite singer? 
The Glee kids at school and Demi Lovato 

What questions would you ask your teacher? 

3 comments:

  1. These are much better questions than ours Room 12 - can we borrow them?! Please! Kylie, Emma & Miriam (from Schoolkit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We liked your profile of Mrs. Blair--what does she teach?

    -your friends at Kellman Brown Academy, New Jersey, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions Room 12. I am very pleased I didn't have to answer some of those questions especially the one about liver and kidneys. YUCK!!
    I hope you found out some more about Mrs Blair. I liked her answer about what she would do if she was 12.
    From Anna

    ReplyDelete