Where have you been in Hamilton?
Add your places in the wall wisher below.
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Wow thats a great wall wisher.There is a lot of places you have been to.
ReplyDeleteAvikash Rm8
Oh Room 12, I think I am having a bad day. I really wanted to add to your wallwisher but I can't remember how. Maybe someone in Room 12 can make a video to show me.
ReplyDeleteWhat I wanted to say about places you could go to in Hamilton is.....
Hamilton Gardens
Waikato River
Jubilee Bush
The Lake
How are you going to get to the places you have chosen? Are you having to vote to choose where you go?
From Anna
I've been out & about, walking in San Francisco, and walking in Baltimore, and Cleveland, and also Pennsylvania.
ReplyDeleteErin room12
hi erin are you still in san francisco?
Deletefrom ezekiel
HI room 12 and Erin a place I would go that I forgot write is to centre place where I can do stuff I like for instence Round the bridges
ReplyDeleteFrom Friedel