Sunday, October 17, 2021

Welcome to Term 4, starting with some home learning...

 Kia ora Room 11, I am so disappointed that we don't get to be together in Room 11 to start this week but I have all my fingers crossed that we will be back very soon!

I hope you have all managed to have some rest, and some fun these holidays even though most of us were stuck in our level 3 bubble. I spent a lot of time in my garden in the sunshine, went for walks and bike rides and just hung out at home with my family. I also went to school every few days to feed the fish in the science room, they are doing great!

Below you will find some activities to have a go at for the start of this week, please email if you want to, and there are also tasks on EP for you to have a go at if you can. 

See you all very soon hopefully

Edie


1 comment:

  1. I have been practicing dear to be square a lot lately and I think I'm getting good at it and also I am doing an experiment were I am trying to fix a peg and I'm in the pit right now but hopefully get out (:

    ReplyDelete