Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rio Olympics 2016

We followed many of the athletes during the Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil. It was so exciting to watch them compete against many other really talented athletes. Watching them was the inspiration for our writing. Please leave a comment so we know what you liked or learnt about the Olympics.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the way some of you have chosen a athlete to research about.
    I wonder if you could do your own presentation about the same athlete but finding out a lot more facts about them?

    Did you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving us a comment. We published it because we think it is positive, helpful and thoughtful...however you didn't finish your sentence? Also If this is your comment please could you tell us who you are, so we know who to reply to.

      Room 12

      Delete
  2. I really like the way you some of you have chosen a a athlete to research about.I wonder if you could do your own presentation about the same athlete but finding out a lot more facts about them? How did you find out all the athletes names?
    sorry
    Francesca Rm11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These writings are amazing!

    Luciana R TAC

    ReplyDelete