Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Revolting Recipes

We have learnt alot about Procedural Writing during Term 3. We have found out how to use something, how to make something and how to find something.

Our final piece of procedural writing was to write a Revolting Recipe based on a poem. 


Be warned they are really revolting!!

Please leave us a comment about our learning and whether you think we have achieved our goal.

Goal:
To write a Revolting Recipe
To include ingredients which are listed
To include a method which is numbered
To use 'bossy' verbs
To use correct punctuation

Revolting Recipes

7 comments:

  1. That is a really discussing recipe and I know I'm not going to eat it at all because it's gross. Why would you make someone do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did this based on a book called "Revolting Rhymes" by Roald Dahl, because we were working on procedural writing.

      From Tylah-Dawnn Room 11

      Delete
  2. Wow ! that is great . Hi my name is Wynstan I am one of your quad bloggers . I think that you have certainly achieve that goal and made is very revolting as it can be . I would like it if I eat it but it will be fun to make it . It is very interesting how you made it so revolting and yucky .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thats a good thing you think it's really revolting and yucky, thats what we were going for.
      Maybe next time we'll go grosser.
      Courtney rm11

      Delete
  3. GROSE what disgusting poems nearly made me be sick
    apart from that very creative

    Jaden rm11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading all of these revolting recipes again is even more sickening than the first time. I think we all did really gross jobs at it.
    Courtney Room11

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEWW what some gross recipes you created. They were all very disgusting i wouldn't eat any of them EVER!!!Just remember to change some of the fonts so they are not all capitals. Well done room11 on your creativity.
    Alyssa room11

    ReplyDelete