Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
This is really cool dots that you decorated but the pacman is that it doesn't look like a dot. Why did you guys do the dots using different ways?
ReplyDeleteDOT DAY?!?
ReplyDeleteWe should have that because i have never heard of it.
You guys should tell us about it,because it sounds awesome.
i really like how you did pac man and all those drawings!!!
DOT DAY!?!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen dot day be for,sounds awesome.
Can you tell me a bit about it???
You guys should tell us a lot about it!
Bye!!!
Wow, I didn't know that there was an international dot day! The dots you made were absolutely amazing! I loved the dots that had polka dot on them and the dots that have dot on dots on dots! Too many dots! Ahhhh!
ReplyDeleteI love your class's enthusiasm for making a international dot day and I like your drawings,paintings and google drawings that you have made.
ReplyDeleteYou guys made some very nice dots my favorite was the Micky mouse one.Good thinking with using the little dots a big dots to make a face. but all in all very dotty dot.
ReplyDeleteWe both loved making our dots for international dot day it was a lot of fun it was really creative and we enjoyed
ReplyDeleteFrom Pawanjit and Hodon room11
I like all of them the colours are amazing it looks like a rainbow tree it is cool how they all are different sizes
ReplyDeleteJaden rm11
We loved how everyone painted there dots and also did their ones on google drawing and we loved
ReplyDeleteMrs O'neils dots in her painting.
from Pawanjit and Hodon Room11
We loved how everyone painted there dots and also did their ones on google drawing and we loved
ReplyDeleteMrs O'neils dots in her painting.
from Pawanjit and Hodon Room11
Great job room11. I really like taonga's dot picture
ReplyDeleteit's a really good packman taonga.
from kainoa rm11.
To kids who can't draw, you can just start with a dot!
ReplyDeleteBy Kane
I love your dots. I look forward to coming and seeing them on your wall. Room 6 made dots and celebrated International Dot Day too. We had fun making water colour dots.
ReplyDeleteGreat work for doing International dot day I like Maraea's dot and Taonga's dot
ReplyDeleteyou people put a lot of effect into international dot day keep it up GREAT WORK!!!
By Wynter
I am super surprised that one little dot can turn into a great looking piece of art!
ReplyDeleteby Luca RM11
Wow good paintings I bet you worked hard
ReplyDeleteBy Kevin from room9
At first I didn't understand what international dot day was but now that I have watched the video of it I now understand what it is. From Sonia
ReplyDeleteInternational dot day was good we enjoyed making our dots with many different colors. By Safa and sana
ReplyDelete