Today Mauta Peter came to tell us about Maui and his whanau. We learnt alot about Maui and his abilities. We also learnt about his brothers and his mother and father.
Mautua Peter is a great storyteller.
He told us about his rakau too. Who made it and how he uses it when he is speaking.
His rakau is beautiful. It helps him to walk around our school too!
I loved those legends they where really interesting and I learnt a lot.
ReplyDeleteRoom 11 Jubilee
I like the legend Maui and all the other legends their are in the Maori culture.
ReplyDeleteBy Christopher
I liked the story of when Maui's mother wrapped him in her tiki tiki and sending Maui floating in the ocean and he was taken in by another Maori tribe.
ReplyDeleteHamish Rm11
this was very interesting and amazing story telling, I hope Matua Peter comes again. from Luca room 11
ReplyDeleteI was very glad Mautua Peter came because of Maori language week and legends.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Mautua Peter , now I know about the other names of Maui.
I learnt more than before.
Michelle Rm11
It looks like Matua Peter is a great storyteller. What lucky students.
ReplyDeleteI like the way your blogs look like cool and fun and you can do a lots of things on your blogs
ReplyDelete