Monday, June 8, 2015

Skipping with our buddy class

We love it when can teach our buddy class, Room 13, new skills.
This week we taught them some great new skipping activities in preparation for our 'Jump Off' at the end of Term 2.

Room 13 are great skippers!














8 comments:

  1. I agree and they were very great skippers and learners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when Miss O'Neil skips From Ahmed Room 15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Room 11. My favourite part was Skipping up the flat ladders.


    James B.
    Room 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow room13 you guys are great skippers kainoa room 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow my buddy that i was with was really good at skipping i learnt a bit of skipping from him.

    pawanjit rm11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skipping with our buddy class is really fun sometimes challenging. Fun because well its our buddy class.
    Challenging because some kids didn't know how to skip, but we helped them learn.
    Courtney Room11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being with our buddy class is so awesome because we can teach them new things that they don't know.
    When we tort them skipping they learnt really really fast.I liked seeing my buddy class having fun.

    Alyssa Room11

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really fun skipping with room 13. I taught my buddy how to skip.

    Lathaniel room11

    ReplyDelete