Tuesday, May 26, 2015

HES Art Exhibition

 We really enjoyed contributing to the Hamilton East Art Exhibition. We made different styles of art to contribute to our school art exhibition.These are our paper mache birds we made, based on our reading groups. Can you guess what our reading groups are?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki here from Apiti School. I think that the top one is an owl. The second one a fantail and the other two more-porks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow room 11 those birds look amazing.I think the first one is a owl I think the second ones are fantails and I think the last two are owls too.

    From Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Jaden here from ham East school my teacher wanted someone from the class to find out about your school and where it is ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI l love your art it looked like fun to make it and you used lots of different colors.

    ReplyDelete