Today for Oral Language, we shared our books to each other. We used this technique called 3,2,1 and we shared our books with three people.
The first time we shared our book in 3 minutes.
The second time we shared our book in 2 minutes.
The last time we shared our book in 1 minute.
We did this activity so that the next time we go to the library, we don't just judge the book by its cover because we know more about it.
This helps us with IPICK!
After sharing about your book three times you would be an expert! Sounds like a great idea to me. Whaea Sheryl
ReplyDeleteWhen we did this I talked to fast for people to hear me.But
ReplyDeleteI heard other good books.
Maraea
Yes it was a great idea and it was fun and it also helped get new books out.
ReplyDeletefrom:Joshua.k room 11
This was quite hard because it was to loud i could'nt here my buddy I had to try and sell the book too but it was fun I even got a book book because of this activity called billionaire boy. Desmond room11
ReplyDelete