Friday, March 27, 2015

Rakau with Room 13

On our buddy class day, we learnt how to use rakau. We know that it is really important to keep in time with the music. We practiced a lot and some of us are ready to start the third part of the lesson, which is when we throw our rakau for our partner to catch!










Here are some really clever performers. I wonder if we'll be as good as them if we keep practicing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VClta9EQdU






5 comments:

  1. i like the Rakau, And I this there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real good room 11 that was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I did that maybe next time we could advance and throw it? From Jubilee rm11

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really was having fun with room13 they were so good at it
    by Aotea room 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow we are so good at our raku. Maybe next time we could get it in time a little bit more. I hope we can do raku with room 13 again.
    By Courtney room 11

    ReplyDelete