I really liked all the costumes they made, especially the Mad Hatters hat. I liked Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum. They put a lot of effort into their show. Alyssa
I liked the rabbit's costume and how they used onsies. I liked when one twin pointed up, another one pointed in the opposite direction. Tainsh
I liked the Mad Hatter and that he wiggled his bottom when he danced. Elvis
The Queen of Hearts put a lot of effort into his acting. He was convincing as a female and I liked how confident everyone was. Shiloh
I liked how the guard had the Ace card on both sides and how it was just like on the real card but bigger. Jafar
I enjoyed the dancers and how they put a lot of effort into their performance. Tash
I really liked how the Queen wasn't nervous to pretend to be a female and he had a lot of confidence and wasn't embarrassed.
Hamish
I liked how when the caterpillar talked everybody froze. I liked how the Madhatter played guitar. Robert
I liked how when they were changing props and the scene while they did a dance to music. Giovanna
I liked how they did it similar to the actual movie. Jubilee
I liked the part when they were walking the catwalk. They had style. Jiuta
I liked the creativity of it all. Levi
I liked the choir, how you could barely see them when they stood up as you were looking at all the dancers. Christopher
I like how they put a little twist in the music and made it even better.
ReplyDeleteAllyana Rm11
That show sounds like a lot of fun. Excellent work Peachgrove. Can't wait to send Courtney there. By Bayli Marsh
ReplyDelete