Money Doesn't Grow On Trees
We started at the beginning by
deciding on the music ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC1Vfoq3PvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiBYjIXaSDk

with lots of discussion and finally a plan of how our item might look!..
To deciding on who would have a main part ...
then many hours of practicing to get it 'just right'...
And finally...
The Show!...





Hi room 12 you guys act was amazing I also liked your song.
ReplyDeleteFrom Calais
Room 12 do not tell anybody that your one is the second coolest in the school. It's a secret, ok?
ReplyDeleteBy Ileli Rm9
I really enjoyed the Operetta, Well done Room 12 you all did a wonderful job although some of you were a bit scary at first. Goodness me the Principal was realistic;)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing the process you went through to create your item . And, all that practice was worth it ! You were magnificent.
ReplyDeleteHey! guys I am missing Hamilton east school already. That was the best day of my life!! I look good in that tree costume
ReplyDeleteFrom Jiuta
Good job on the play and you must have worked really hard on it.You made the movie too short because I wanted to see more.
ReplyDelete