Sunday, March 23, 2014

More Hamilton Sights

Room 12 have been researching the sights of Hamilton that may appeal to visitors and locals. The students selected from a variety of places and researched the history of the area as well as activities available in each location. We hope you learn something new about Hamilton from their information.


Waikato RiverSkyCity

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I did not know that much about sky city-mega zone but now I know a lot about sky city thanks!!!!!! I like how you also did the history. By Jubiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi room 12
    i really liked your fantastic writing about sky city and the Waikato river I learnt a lot.
    by tennessie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not no that Skycity went back that far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I might go to sky city on the weekend now and I can tell my mum history of sky city.
    by Aleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. The marae looks great on your blog. From Piata Room 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the old pictures they are cool. by Ashaar Room 4

    ReplyDelete