Monday, March 3, 2014

5 Things ..... My teacher needs to know about me!

5 Things from Ham East on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. What a great bunch of LOVES you have all shared with your teacher! Thanks for sharing your learning with us. (from room 21, (year 3s) at Willowbank Primary in Auckland)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very interesting. I think maths and swimming and soccer were very popular activities with the children in this class. Well done Room 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an enthusiastic, sporting bunch of young people! I loved reading the colourful details of each individual. Keep it up Room 12:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! i love all those things they are very awesome to do i like cricket the most and soccer
    By Denver
    room 11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the music and it seems like everyone is really individual.
    By Shanyn & Tylah-Dawnn.

    ReplyDelete