We celebrated the success of these children in Kauri Assembly this week.
Did you come up for your birthday song?
What do you enjoy the most about
Kauri Assembly?
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
I love the Pots and pans song because we get to clap. Shae
ReplyDeleteI like learning new songs. Xakiryion
I like that people get certificates. If you listen to the teacher and have a good attitude then you might get one too. Rafeea
I like watching the birthday songs. Sometimes they are funny! Georgia
I like how we have different classes running Kauri Assembly each month. James
I like how you get to go up to the front of the assembly when it is your birthday. You get a funny song played. Lex
I like singing. Aldrey
I like singing more songs. Sakopo
Wow,I had no idea I won a certificate in the Kauri Assembly.So I was a successful Student.
ReplyDeleteRyan room 12