Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cross Country

Cross country was last Friday. 
We had to come to school ready. 
That meant we had to bring our shoes, appropriate clothes and water bottles. We have been practicing lots so we could achieve our cross country goals. 

There were kids who cheered on the runners when they were having their turn. 
The parents were on the outside of the course. They were cheering us all on. 

When we had finished the race, the top six from each race had their photo taken.


We have photos of the top six runners in Year 4 to Year 6 for the boys and girls.
 Year 4 

Year 5 

Year 6

Have you raced for cross country and reached your goal?
What was your cross country goal?


3 comments:

  1. My goal for cross country was to finish the race and I achieved it.

    Hamish
    Rm12 Hamilton east school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome running dudes and dude ets. My goal was to come in the top six and i did i came sixth. The start was bad for me because my shoe slipped off and i was coming last!!. But all my cross country practice payed off.



    From Robert room 12

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that I ran when it was cross-country. I ran as fast as I could
    and I tried my best.
    Esitia room8

    ReplyDelete