Today Hamilton East children came to school dressed in their pyjama's. We gave a donation to our sister school Hamilton Buikwe in Uganda.
Hamilton East School children raised over $200 to give to our sister school.
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Hello room 12,
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a good turn out for P.J day. I felt silly walking up to school but when I saw everyone else in their PJ's, I felt better about me being in my PJ's. How about you?
from Penny room 11
What a good idea to do and give the 200$ to your sister school in Uganda
ReplyDeleteFrom Abigail Room12
wow you guys should have went to sleep in the class and woke up at morning tea and lunch.
ReplyDeleteHow Much Money Did You Guys Make? :)
By Friedel And Elie
Dressing up in our P.Js was fun because we saw everyones P.Js. There were striped ones, ones that were plain and ones with animals on it. Everywhere I looked I saw pajamas here and there. What fanstastic day we had.
ReplyDeleteFrom Ariana
It was fun wearing pj's I like it. by Aleah
ReplyDeleteDreesing up in my pj's was fun because I didn't have to get dresed in the morning.When I got to school I felt so tired . I liked wearing my pj's it was cool.I saw lots of people in their pj's, I liked pj day.
ReplyDeletehi room 12 its nawal i was trying to get onto your blog i miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much wow pj day i go to sunshine north primary school get back to me bye . :(
ReplyDeleteWow room 12 did you like pyjama day? I did! I hope we get to do it again some time. I liked it when i sow some kids in their pjs
ReplyDeletefrom Awhina
Nawal. it is so good to hear from you. We miss you. We have been learning about change of state and experimenting with ice, water and salt.
ReplyDeleteWhat have you been learning at your new school?
From Mrs Blair
I was nice, warm in my pjs.
ReplyDeleteFrom jessica Room12
hi Awesome pajamas that kid at the back waving his hand around so the camera can see him thats me
ReplyDeleteBy Kory
We have some cool pj's in our class. What ones did you like? Did you like the striped ones or the spoty ones or the animal ones?
ReplyDeleteHazel Rm12.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteP.J Day was fun! I had lots of fun with my friends too. I miss you Mrs.Blair, tomorrow I'll be back at school, and I'll bring some photo's of Napeir & Hastings! I'll give you a sneek peak of one: Well, we went to an Auquariam, and I was standing next to a BIG......! I couldn't comment on the blog in the weekend 'cause the internetwas not working! :( Sorry! See ya' tomorrow!
Erin Room12
you guys actullaly look sleepy in that photo and giving money to our sister school was a awsome as idea
ReplyDeleteFrom Friedel
Hey guys oh my gosh that photo is so nice i hope you like miss Blair shes really funny. Oh i miss Blair i don't know if you'd remember be but its Tayla Osborne i use to be in your class last year.i hope you guys have a good year
ReplyDeleteyour since Tayla Osborne