Axolotl
Peering into the plastic tank, I saw an amazing creature swimming in the water inside the tank. “They are eating worms” I yelled. there food smell disgusted me. I felt nervous and puzzled “What are they” “they are axolotl” someone spoke. I can hear the little waterfall, the Water was falling into the tank. I saw beautiful decoration inside the tank. I wonder how they feel like when we touch them, maybe slippery or jiggly. I’m pretty sure we can take care of the axolotl nicely.
By Idika
The Axolotl
Peering into the cold,clear,plastic tank it was deserted.Suddenly there it was… a tiny opaque creature had appeared. I watched it as it swiftly glided across the surface of the water.”what was it?” “what gender was it” “how old was it”. All these thoughts and wonderings came to my head. I had a better observe of them and saw gills coming out of the side of its head. I immediately realised what it was. Of course it was an Axolotl how didnt I realise at the start. There webbed feet moved back and forth as they swiftly swam across the tank. Just then I noticed that one of them was missing a leg.”What happened to its leg” I wondered out loud.
“Apparently it was in a tank with other Axolotls and one of them bit it of”a voice behind me squeaked. I found a worm and dropped it into the tank. I glanced away for one second and when I turned back around the worm was gone but the Axolotls were swimming around as happy as ever.
By Natalia
When I met an axolotl
What's an axolotl? How big are they? Is it a fish? So many questions were popping up in my head. People crowding around an empty tank. ́ ́ hey,I think I see it! ´´ someone shouted from behind us. I couldn't see anything at first, but it slowly glided across, something tiny could it be? … it glided again, but this time, even slower… then someone shouted, ´´ its right there! Oo!´´ the axolotls black beady eyes, tiny peachy transparent body, there were two of them, we still didn't know what gender they were. Because they are just tiny axolotls but… one of the axolotls legs had been missing, I wonder what happened to that tiny axolotls leg. One thing I forgot to mention was that axolotls are blind, which is really sad. Everyone’s sad about those poor axolotls, but that's how they were just born. I had a really good name suggestion, it was Peach(y).
They are getting bigger every single day.
By Zimal
No comments:
Post a Comment