Friday, May 17, 2019

A moment in Autumn

A moment in Autumn
“Woosh!” The wind shivers through the trees. The rough concrete scratches my skin. The smell of nature is surrounding everything.


The colourful Autumn leaves were falling from the sky, as if they were snowflakes. I laid on the ground waiting for something to happen.


“Yuck it’s wet” I thought, when the freezing cold wind blew on me. “When is this going to end”  

Written by Sofiia


Moment in autumn
WOOSH! I can hear loud howling wind blowing leaves off the tree. I smell a vanilla leaf that fell onto my nose. I lay on the ground and felt all the stones under my back. I see leaves falling off the trees. I got up and ran through leaves and thought it would be dry. Before we got there, I wondered ,“Where are we going?” I felt excited, happy and calm before we left.

Written by Tyson


Ocean of leaves!
Screaming kids, warm ground, Pippa taking a selfie… strange and why are they lying on the ground? Well… It’s just the beginning of the end..


Smooth fresh leaves… rush onto the other side of the car park, kids screaming when Whaea Georgia threw leaves at them for NO REASON!!


Whishooosh…….. Fushhhhhhhoooo……  Mrs WInd shoves all the leaves on ME!


The smell of dirt reminds me of the 90’s, and I enjoyed lying down.. (Well my back didn’t.)


Kids slowly rising up just like the sun, they slowly walk to the car park and then… KASSHOOOOOOSHhhhhmmmmm….!*


Food Fight, no leaf fight! Everyone goes crazy, I’d call this an ocean of leaves!

Written by Zimal


Autumn leaves - Moment  in time
I could hear the wind echoing as it passed by me. SWISH-SWISH-FHOSS-FHOSS. I smelt the crooked, rotten, soily-dirt smell of autumn leaves. As I lay there on the bricky-hard, stone pathway, it hurt my back as I turned and turned.


I opened my eyes to observe what was happening the sunlight hit my eye as Whaea Emily threw leaves on us. I could see Zahra giggling as the leaves fell on her. I could taste the leftover rain has fell from the tree onto my lips after that I stood up when a voice said “stand up.” We all stood up and walked up a few stairs then we started a leaf fight. It was great.

I felt like I was playing rugby then Whaea
Georgia took a photo of the class. We went
to class. It was great moment in time.


Written by Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment