Monday, January 30, 2017

Welcome!

Kia Ora and welcome to our learning blog for ...



This is where we will post our group and class learning which supports our individual learning blogs too.

Please enjoy the photos, stories, songs and maths we share and don't forget to leave a comment!


3 comments:

  1. It's great to be at school with all our friends and teachers. We have met lots of new students from other schools and other rooms so far.

    I'm looking forward to learning statistics because maths is my favourite subject and joining sports teams - Latoya
    I'm looking forward to going swimming at Boys High and doing lots of science and being a librarian - Tulasi
    I'm looking forward to Inquiry and learning in the classroom - Samirah
    I'm looking forward to writing and being a goal shooter in netball - Kay-lee
    Mia is looking forward to art this term
    James is looking forward to playing touch rugby
    Div is looking forward to Genius Hour, being a P.E. shed monitor and being a librarian
    I'm looking forward to being a Trusted Soccer student - Safwaan
    I'd like to learn how to cook this year - Haydn
    I'm looking forward to getting to use my blog - Hussein
    I'm looking forward to reading all the great library books and getting to know everyone in our classroom - Hiba
    We're looking forward to being in the netball team, Bollywood dancing and GLEE - Tayla and Erana
    I'm looking forward to art and learning - Sukhman

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2017 is going to be sooooooooooooo fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like how you have got the 2017 in clouds. maybe put more writing on 2017 so it doesn't look plain. your blog is really cool. by Charlotte and Zaria

    ReplyDelete