Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
I like your Cyber smart infographics room 12.
ReplyDeleteI like it because it tells people to be Cyber safety.
Ria Rm12
great work room 12 i really like your cyber smart info graphics, they explain a lot like: press ctrl H if something inappropriate pops up.
ReplyDeleteBy Jade
Great work room 12 we could use cyber smart info graphics to tell new senior students that they are not allowed to go on inappropriate sites.
ReplyDeleteI like your cyber smart info graphic about being cyber safe and press control h if something inappropriate comes up.
ReplyDeleteI like that your all being cyber smart in class and home.
ReplyDeleteMichael room 8
Nice room 12 I like your creativity in making info graphics I also agree with Jaskirat.
ReplyDeleteJosh Room 8
you guys are all about cyber smart.I think that you guys are so good that you know what to do.I wonder how you guys get so good at it.From caylee Room 11
ReplyDeleteYou guys are good at doing cyber smart by room 8 troy
ReplyDelete