Thursday, May 12, 2016

Marae reflections

10 comments:

  1. Thoughtful wonderings Room 12. I have put a video on the Sport and Culture blog which shows the full Kapahaka performance. Whaea Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. what some of you said made me fell like I was there in your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wonderings about the marae are really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love it when people comment on our learning. Please remember to write your name and maybe your room number so we know who is commenting and we can comment on your learning too.

    From Room 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fantastic reflects! Luca rm12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tells me how other people felt in the marae
    and their thoughts. Great reflections!

    Michelle Rm12

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the learning you have done. (Sky)
    I Loved the Marae Trip (Tia)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it how because it was different for every body and that
    there is an image in your head

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i really like that all of you had a great time in the marae it was so fun and cool by michael

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what the marae is made of? I like kapa haka too!

    ReplyDelete