Monday, October 13, 2014

Tino nui ki aho, ki te ako

This is what we enjoyed about learning today ...

I learned that there are a lot of people in my literacy group that have things in common with me – Courtney

I learned that Ezekiel watched the same things that I watched during the holidays – Jiuta

I learnt about Paradise Valley – Robert

I liked learning about the lions at Paradise Valley – Jaden

I like learning more about Paradise Valley because I’ve been there before but I found out more about it – Maraea

I liked researching about the different animals that are in Paradise Valley – Saalihah

I learnt that when Ezekiel went to Paradise Valley when he was 9, he got bitten by a bird – Christopher

I learnt about the meaning of the word ‘division’ – Hussain


I learnt more about animals that I didn’t know like the Suffolk sheep - Giovanna

No comments:

Post a Comment