Monday, May 26, 2014

STRIKE Percussion!

Wow! What an amazing performance this was. We had so much fun watching and learning about percussion. We got to join in and clap to some beats. Even Whaea Eve and Ms O'Neil had a turn!


9 comments:

  1. Hi! Room 12,
    We really loved watching your movies. We really loved the Strike concert too.
    Lhyam really liked watching the teachers drum.
    James, Sam and Jawad liked the fire song. You had to listen very carefully to hear the song.
    Ryan loved the drums.

    What was your favourite part Room 12?
    From Room 5
    Hamilton East School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reydon and AntrishJune 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM

    Hi Room12 nice drum play Mrs Oneil you did good i loved the Strike percussion. They did good like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strike show was so awesome that i could see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms O'Neil. I liked the way you played the drum.


    Marie-Elaine Room9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Oneil, while you were drumming lots of people were cheering.
    I like the way that you were dancing while you were drumming.
    I wonder if other teachers can do dancing and drumming better than you because you are so amazing at it.

    By Ileli Room9

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice drumming Ms O'Neil You are the bomb at drumming and Whaea Eve. Maybe next time you drum you could do what Miss O'Neil was doing, but you both still made drumming look easy.I think you guys looked awesome.


    From Robert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great drumming strike percussion.

    Drew
    Rm9.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was great
    from Zaheer room9

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was amazing. I love all of the beats especially the guy with that piano like thing that sounds cool actually it sounds like rain drops.

    Max rm11

    ReplyDelete