Friday, April 19, 2013

Turangawaewae Film Festival

Our school had a film festival this morning. We dressed up as film stars and watched what the other classes have learnt this term. It was so much fun. We had a red carpet and lots of cool decorations. We helped make our class movie.
Here is what we shared

Check out some of the photos of the stars from Room 12







And our lights and photographer helpers.


Lastly, Room 12 before we went in to the film premiere.

4 comments:

  1. Oh,
    you guys looked cool!
    I loved the movie you made, and all the great photos!
    Miss you!-(and yes, you Mrs. Blair)

    Erin-Berkley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cool guys.
    Hussain Rm8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 12 that day was really awesome the best part of the film was when we chunk`ed our hats
    in the sky and jiuta is the looking guy. I look good. From Jiuta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I look like some rich guy!
    Ryan room 12


    ReplyDelete