Monday, August 20, 2012

Cross country

On Wednesday we had our school cross counrty. Some of us ran so quickly we made it to inter school cross country. We will have to keep training so we can do our best at inter schools.

We had to run around the school field and up some big hills. We were very puffed when we finished. 

Check out our Kids Blog for our writing about it.

We waited for our race.

We lined up and stretched.


We raced out of the starting line.




We raced around the course and to the finish line.
We finished the race all red faced and puffing.

Here are our Year 4 girls who came in the first six.

Here are our Year 4 boys who came in the first six.

These are the Year 5 girls who finished in the first six.

Here are our Year 5 boys who came in the first six.

These are the first six Year 6 girl runners.

These are the first six Year 6 boy runners.

5 comments:

  1. I was puffed out when I finished my race.
    It was so much fun.
    Congratulations to all the people who got a good place in their race.
    Rebecca, Rm 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I'm going to inter-schools. I hope I do well for our school.
    Oliver,Rm8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow well done to all the people who did the cross country.
    Martin Room8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that must have been a fun day.
    Avikash
    Rm8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done kids... Looks like you all had a great time. Did you have to train hard for the cross country? From Ms Grant at Willowbank Primary

    ReplyDelete