Hamilton East Primary from MishMashTV on Vimeo.
Kia ora koutou! Welcome to Room 11's blog We are year 5 and 6 learners in Kauri team and part of Tui hub. We enjoy sharing our learning and our experiences so please read our blog posts and don't forget to leave a comment or a question. You can access our Kauri site by the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stu Duval is such a fantastic storyteller. We love how he captured our attention with words, actions and sound effects. He uses humou...
-
This morning Room 12 spent some time looking in awe at the Redwood tree. We decided to see if we could get the whole class round the base of...
-
Today we went swimming for the first time this year in our school pool. Here are some pictures of us swimming. Today we did bottom dives w...
Thanks for putting this onto your blog. We thought it was awesome to see our school on tv. We liked the dancing. It was funny when the presenters joined in too.
ReplyDeleteFrom Room 14
I like the dance group it look's fun I would like to do it next term: love Abigail in room12
ReplyDeleteI like your funny mish mash video, because it made me laugh!!!
ReplyDeleteI like that funny part when the lady put the cream in her mouth!!.
From Kurtis- Room 14.
Hi room 12
ReplyDeleteI liked looking at the dance group. I wish I was in the dance group and you did great dance. The kapahaka group was so great. We liked looking at the MishMash video. We hope you have a great holiday bye.
From Shakshi and Makki
Hey Room12
ReplyDeleteI really loved your mishmash show and your kapahaka Group. It was cool to see some children from Hamilton East School on televison.
From Felicia Room 13
It was really fun dancing for Mishmash T.V and I wonder If we will ever do it again? Erin Rm12 Hamilton East School room12hes.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHi room12 my name si Hodan I lakie it sow cool.
ReplyDeletefrome Hodan.